- Dimensions: 14.2in x 14.2in x 26.3in
- Weight: 26 pounds
- OxyPure® was tested to see how much Smoke, Dust, and Pollen could be removed.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the smoke particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the dust particles were gone.
- Within 30 minutes, 100% of the Pollen particles were gone
- OxyPure® was effective removing all these microscopic contaminates, smaller than the naked eye can see.
- Source: Intertek Study, 2018. Range of particle Size for Smoke, Dust, and Pollen was 0.9 microns to 3 microns, 5 to .3 microns, and 5 to 11 microns, respectively.
- Pathogen Effectiveness: Eliminates 99.99% of Bacteria, Removes 99.96% Viruses, and Eliminates Mold
- Ozone Effectiveness: Eliminates Ozone to Less than 0.001 PPM
- Tobacco, Cooking & Fireplace Smoke: 356
- Dust: 351
- Pollen: 391
Yes. By eliminating harmful pollutants, allergens, pathogens, and unpleasant odors, you will see improvements in lung capacity and clearer nasal passages and sinuses. You may also notice that you sleep better and that sleep issues such as snoring are reduced.
Always check with your physician before making changes to your respiratory routine. That said, if you get your oxygen through a nasal cannula you are still getting room air; so yes, you could benefit from the clean air provided by the NuWave® OxyPure®.
The NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier utilizes the following five-filter system designed to completely clean the air while maintaining a strong positive air flow.
1. A washable/reusable Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter captures large particles such as pet danders.
2. A Washable/Reusable Bio-Guard Filter eliminates and removes bacteria, viruses, and molds.
3. An Ozone Emission Removal Filter degrades ozone (O3) into oxygen (O2).
4. The HEPA/Carbon Combo Filter captures fumes, gases, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
- When placing an OxyPure® order, all customers may opt in to receive a lifetime supply of replacement HEPA/Carbon Filters. All new OxyPure® Air Purifiers come with 1 HEPA/Carbon Filter inside the unit by default. Beginning one year after purchase, customers who opt into this program will be able to contact NuWave® once a year to receive a replacement HEPA/Carbon Filter provided they pay processing and handling.
- NuWave® will replace OxyPure®’s HEPA/Carbon filter once a year beginning from the second year of the original purchase date of NuWave®’s OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier. Simply contact NuWave® to redeem the HEPA/Carbon filter once a year.
- This promotion is only valid for U.S residents in the 48 contiguous states who purchased the OxyPure® directly from NuWave®’s website or through NuWave®'s infomercial. Accordingly, a proof of purchase showing the date of original purchase is required. This promotion is valid for the original owner and does not apply to the OxyPure® purchased via unauthorized third-party dealers (i.e., eBay, unauthorized Amazon sellers, etc.). If the original owner opted for payment plans, the purchase must be paid-in-full before taking advantage of the promotion.
- Only the HEPA/Carbon filters are eligible for replacement, plus processing and handling charge, over the lifetime of the OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier. This promotion requires the qualified customers to update his/her address regularly to ensure that the HEPA/Carbon filter is shipped to correct address. This replenishment promotion is strictly for the HEPA/Carbon filter. Other accessories or parts in the OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier are not part of this promotion. The replenished HEPA/Carbon filter cannot be transferred or exchanged for other parts or accessories. The processing and handling (P&H) fee is not included in the promotion. A nominal P&H fee will be charged at the time of fulfillment. The estimated P&H fee for the 48 contiguous states is $14.99, and delivery lead-time is estimated to be 3-7 business days depending on your delivery location. The P&H fee is subject to change based on shipping rates, cost of packaging, etc. in the future.
- Just in case something happens to the HEPA/Carbon filter shipped, NuWave® will replace it for free in the contiguous United States (3-7 business days). NuWave® is not responsible for failure of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, terrorism, or sabotage, act of God, labor or contractor difficulties, bankruptcy, discontinuation of the product, or other event outside the reasonable control of NuWave®. This replenishment promotion is non-transferable.
You can place the NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier anywhere you like. With its 360-degree air intake, it pulls in air from all around the unit.
The NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier senses both air quality and odors. There are six levels for each on the display. Each shows different colors to indicate the cleanliness of the air with green meaning that the air is clean, and red, on the opposite end of the dial, indicating severe air purity issues.
HEPA filters will do a good job of capturing particles above 0.3 micron, but not the VOCs. To remove formaldehyde (colourless gas, flammable, strong-smelling chemical) and other VOCs, (Volatile organic compounds), you will need an air purifier with additional technology. OxyPure®, does have that additional technology, and Independent test demonstrates that it removes 95.3271% of formaldehyde in 120 minutes.
This setting allows the NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier to react automatically based on air quality, engaging the fan at Speed 3 when Level 3 air quality is detected.
This energy-saving function is similar to the Auto-Control Function in that it allows the OxyPure® to remain off until poor air quality is detected. Once poor air quality is detected, the unit goes into Auto Mode and works until the air quality is back to good air quality, and then it shuts off.
This is another energy-saving mode during which the OxyPure® fan operates constantly on Speed 1 as long as the air quality is good, increasing to Speed 6 at the first hint of poor air quality or odor, and then returning to Speed 1 once air quality is restored.
This mode will turn off the NuWave® OxyPure®’s indicator lights, and automatically adjusts the fan speed to maintain air quality while minimizing noise.
The NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier is very easy to clean and maintain. Simply follow these steps:
- Clean the exterior with a cloth or paper towel. If there is any type of build-up, use a damp cloth. Do not use any harsh abrasives or cleaning pads on any part of the unit.
- Clean the Air Quality sensor that is on the back of the unit. Remove the cover and use cloth or paper towel to remove any build-up, dust, etc.
- Clean the odor sensor grill opening that is on the right side of the unit with a soft cloth. Do not spray anything in or around the odor sensor grill.
- Clean/Change the filters as follows:
- Open the Filter Slot Cover
- Remove filters that require cleaning or replacement
- To clean the Stainless-Steel Pre-Filter, remove any dust or lint with a paper towel or vacuum, then clean with warm, soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and dry the filter before reinstalling it into the OxyPure®.
- To clean the Bio-Guard filter, spray it with a mild degreaser and allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes. Submerge the filter in warm water, shake and remove. Repeat this process until the filter is clean. Rinse with warm water and allow it to dry completely before reinstalling it into the OxyPure®.
- Do not try to clean the Ozone Emission Removal Filter or the HEPA/Carbon Combo Filter.
Under certain extraordinary circumstances, the fan motor of the OxyPure® will shut down to protect itself. This is not a failure of the unit, but rather a safety feature. To clear the motor and get it going again, turn the unit off and then turn it back on. The fan motor will operate normally.
The OxyPure® was tested to 0.09 microns. This is the smallest particle size that can be reliably tested.
You might be! As an Energy Star certified appliance, purchasing an OxyPure® may qualify you to receive a rebate from your local energy provider. Here’s how you can find out if you qualify:
- 1.Visit www.energystar.gov
- 2.Navigate down to the Rebate Finder and enter your zip code
- 3.Click on the button for your energy provider and complete the rebate application on their website to see if you qualify for rebates on Air Purifiers (Cleaners)
The NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier includes a 5-year warranty.
• NuWave® OxyPure® Smart Air Purifier Warranty
1-YEAR VIP WARRANTY SERVICE:
The 1-Year VIP LIMITED WARRANTY applies only to purchases made directly from NuWave® LLC (not third-party retailers) by customers within the 48 contiguous states. It covers customer's shipping costs when returning a defective unit to NuWave® (if requested) and when having a replacement unit and/or parts shipped from NuWave® to customer for one year from date of purchase. Shipping covered under this warranty shall be via UPS, FedEx, or another similar service, determined at NuWave®'s sole discretion. This warranty does not replace the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty and it shall only apply to shipping costs when NuWave®, in its sole discretion, determines that a valid warranty claim has been made under the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty. If you have any questions about the operation or warranty of the product, one of our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to help you. Simply call 1-877-689-2838, M-F 7:30am - 4:30pm CST, or e-mail email@example.com.
1. What is Affirm?
Affirm is here to help you pay for the things you love over time. You are in control of your payment schedule, and you will never pay more than you agreed to up front.
2. Which stores accept Affirm as payment?
Here are some of the major retailers that accept Affirm as payment:
• Peloton E-commerce
• Purple Mattress
• Bissell Vacuum
• And thousands more.
3. Are there late fees with Affirm?
There are no late fees with Affirm.